A.M.P - Rose
Tel: +44 (0) 1427 611969 Fax: +44 (0) 1427 616854
Established over 30 years ago, A.M.P-Rose is one of the world's leading suppliers of machines to the chocolate and confectionery industries.
A.M.P -Rose has evolved and developed immensely since its humble beginnings in 1978. It has managed to transform from a small supplier of rebuilt packaging machines for the confectionery industry, to a greatly successful company with international renown and nearly 80% of its products being exported world wide.
The company mainly specializes in the design and manufacture of processing and packaging machines for the chocolate and confectionery industry, but many of its products are also aimed for the biscuit and wafer industries.
The wide range of new machines include such categories as cut and wrap machines for all styles of wrapping, specific machines for production and packaging of hard candies, laboratory range for trials and small-scale production, horizontal and vertical form, fill and seal machines, as well as chocolate processing machinery.
With its engineers experienced with many brands and types of processing and packaging machines, the company is able to supply machines in ‘as is’, ‘good working order’, 'reconditioned', or 'fully rebuilt' condition, according to the Customer’s budget and specific requirements. A fully rebuilt machine from A.M.P-Rose carries a comprehensive 12 months guarantee.
With this knowledge of other brands of machinery A.M.P-Rose are capable of upgrading, retro-fitting, and supplying spares for various used machinery. This can take the form of an on-site improvement such as a change of format on a machine or design improvement to increase machine efficiency, or may also be a complete machine renovation or re-design conducted at A.M.P-Rose’s factory in Gainsborough, England.
With experienced Service Engineers, A.M.P-Rose also provides installation and commissioning of their machines both in the UK and abroad. There is also an option of purchasing the client's redundant machinery, no matter if it's outright purchase, trade-in against new or rebuilt machinery, or a sale on the Client’s behalf.
Listed in categories:
- Bar Forming Machines
- Batch weighing
- Caramels (hard and soft) production equipment
- Carton packaging
- Cereals - production equipment
- Chewing gum - production equipment
- Chocolate coating
- Chocolate moulding plants
- Coating machines
- Continuous cookers
- Candy forming machines
- Cool tunnels, cooling tracks, cooling conveyors
- Decorating equipment
- Depositing machines
- Dissolving and boiling equipment
- Wafer Fillings production equipment
- Dragees - production equipment
- Extruding and forming machines
- Filling & sealing machines
- Filling machines
- laboratory supplies
- Liquorice confectionery - production equipment
- Lollipops - production equipment
- Multi - pack machinery
- Ball Forming Machines
- Nut sprinkling equipment
- Candy Wrapping Machines
- Ovens for the production of fine baked goods & snack items
- Starch & Starchless moulding plants & associated equipment
- Pre - dissolving and cooking installations
- Weighers (multihead) & Baggers
- Refrigeration tanks
- Tempering devices
- Overwrapping Machinery
- Solid Chocolate bar production
- Sorting machines
- Spraying equipment
- Storage tanks, storage systems
- Toffee - production equipment
- Caramel - production equipment
- Truffle - production equipment
- Weighing and dosing systems
- Wrapping machines for confectionery