New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Nutritional snack brand Pulsin has launched two new flavoured bars: vegan Salted Caramel Raw Choc Brownie and vegetarian Peanut Choc Protein Booster.
- Ombar, producer of raw chocolate in the UK, has announced that it is now certified as Fair For Life, an internationally recognised programme for Fair Trade and Responsible Supply Chains.
- M&M’s has revealed a new addition to its line-up of colourful candies: White Chocolate Peanut.
- Chocolatier Paul.A.Young has created a new chocolate featuring California prunes in celebration of Father’s Day.
- Halal-accredited confectionery brand Bebeto, supplied by Kervan Gida UK, is an ideal sweet treat for consumers marking Ramadan.