New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jelly Belly Candy Company has announced the launch of its new BeanBoozled Minion Edition jelly beans.
- The latest addition to Yorkshire Crisps’ snacks range – Oyster, Chilli & Lemon flavour – is now available in single 40g foil bags as well as in re-sealable 100g drums.
- Confectionery wholesaler Hancocks has announced a new addition to its expanding confectionery range, Pix Pop –a lollipop with a light projector.
- In recognition of its 70th anniversary, Walkers has announced a new multi-channel campaign and limited edition flavour launch.
- UK-based chocolatier Paul A. Young has devised a special Easter offering featuring California Prunes.