Ishida – automation solutions for your food packing operation
Ishida are the world leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of complete weighing and packing line solutions for the food industry.
With an installed base of over 110,000 machines worldwide, covering a huge number of different applications, Ishida are not only the undisputed world market leader for multihead weighers but also a leading supplier of X-ray inspection systems and checkweighers
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Ishida Co. Ltd in Japan, which was established in 1893, Ishida Europe possesses unrivalled expertise and industry experience to develop advanced automated systems for the weighing, packing, inspection and end-of-line handling of snack and confectionery products.
A recognised innovator, Ishida Europe aims for continuous technical improvement – from its huge range of multihead weighers and state-of-the-art X-ray inspection systems to its QX-FLEX traysealer range, helping food manufacturers and contract packers reduce cost, space and downtime, increase efficiencies and maximise profits.
Ishida Europe’s product range now includes:
- Traditional multihead weighers for free flowing or semi-sticky food products
- Cutgate weighers for granular products
- X -ray inspection systems to find foreign bodies such as dense plastics or glass and metal in food items such chocolate and sugar confectionery or dried fruit and nuts ,
- Seal integrity testers and leak detectors for trays and pillow packs
- Checkweighers for fixed weight control and identification of cost saving opportunities
- Pick-and-place systems for end-of line automation
- Complete packing lines including feed and conveying systems, gantries, bagmakers, flow wrapper and other packaging machines
- Industry 4.0 solutions such as Ishida Sentinel and IDCS (Ishida data Capture System)
In addition, its international service and support network ensures that its problem solving and applications expertise are available worldwide.
Ishida Europe develop its solutions to integrate with existing production and packing lines and take account of factors such as floor space, packing line capacity, product conditions, handling requirements, hygiene etc. With nearly half of its over 500 strong workforce fulfilling technical roles, Ishida Europe are truly committed to increasing packing line speeds, maximising accuracy, improving efficiency and cutting total cost of ownership (TCO).
Ishida Europe’s manufacturing, Engineering, R&D, sales, service, and marketing functions are headquartered in Birmingham, UK. Additional subsidiary offices are located in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Romania, South Africa, Russia and the United Arab Emirates. Other countries are handled by a network of country-specific business area managers, agents and distributors .
Managing Director: Dave Tiso
Sales Director (Core Products): Mike Cairns
Technical Director: Adrian Sunter
Finance Director: Mark Jennings
Marketing Director: Steve Jones
Production Director: John Priest
Face book: www.facebook.com/IshidaEurope