New Product Roundup
Fulfil Chocolate Caramel
Here is your weekly roundup of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World.
If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact [email protected] or [email protected].
- UK vegan chocolate brand NOMO is set to launch four new ‘game-changing’ free-from products in the next couple of months.
- Goal Power, a new UK children’s wellness brand, is launching across Europe this summer with one common aim: to get kids eating healthily, away from their screens, and up and moving.
- Irish snacking brand Fulfil has announced it will add a new Chocolate Caramel flavour to its range of bars this summer.
- pladis is helping UK retailers boost bagged snacks sales by launching its popular Flipz Peanut Butter in a new £1 price-marked pack (PMP) format.
- Asda is set to expand its plant-based offering by securing exclusive distribution of Jealous Sweets’ new Medley Range, available in two varieties.