New Product Roundup
Fulfil Chocolate Caramel
Here is your weekly roundup of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World.
- UK vegan chocolate brand NOMO is set to launch four new ‘game-changing’ free-from products in the next couple of months.
- Goal Power, a new UK children’s wellness brand, is launching across Europe this summer with one common aim: to get kids eating healthily, away from their screens, and up and moving.
- Irish snacking brand Fulfil has announced it will add a new Chocolate Caramel flavour to its range of bars this summer.
- pladis is helping UK retailers boost bagged snacks sales by launching its popular Flipz Peanut Butter in a new £1 price-marked pack (PMP) format.
- Asda is set to expand its plant-based offering by securing exclusive distribution of Jealous Sweets’ new Medley Range, available in two varieties.