New Product Roundup
Here is your weekly roundup of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. This week features some special Easter releases.
- UK-based family run confectionery company Simpkins is celebrating its 100th anniversary with special tins of its Nitpits liquorice.
- A new Fairtrade children’s chocolate brand owned by Kinnerton is launching in the UK in time for Easter.
- Fortnum & Mason is introducing its Sailboat 85% Chocolate Easter Egg, which is vegan-friendly and comes with a unique sustainability story.
- Family-run business Birds Bakery is welcoming spring and Easter in with a variety of treats, from hot cross buns to chocolate biscuits.
- Sustainable fava bean snack producer, The Honest Bean Co, has launched a new range of vegan and gluten-free Roasted Fava Bean Snacks.