New Product Roundup
Here is your weekly roundup of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact [email protected] or [email protected].
- Netherlands-based brand Fruit Forest is introducing its latest healthy snack offering, Crispy Bites – baked, bite-sized balls of exuded rice and popped quinoa blended with fruit chunks and syrup.
- UK free-from chocolate brand NOMO has launched the first ever nut free ‘Hazelnot Crunch Choc Bar’.
- Global snacking company pladis is spicing up the bagged snacks category with the launch of Jacob’s Mini Cheddars Mexican flavours.
- The Great British Biscotti Co is releasing two new plant-based and gluten free lines, as well as introducing ‘home compostable’ packaging across its twin-pack product portfolio.
- UK chocolate brand Prodigy has launched two new bars with the slogan ‘Eat No Evil’, as the products are crafted to have less than half the sugar compared to mainstream alternatives.