New Product Roundup
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dark will meet milk in a new Cadbury’s range which is set to deliver the brand’s richest and creamiest bar yet.
- As Toblerone celebrates its 110th anniversary, the $415 million (€359m) global brand has boosted its range, giving fans more choice and different ways to enjoy the Swiss chocolate they love.
- Tangerine Confectionery, the creator of the UK’s much-loved retro sweets, is launching Halloween confectionery to help stores hit consumers’ sweet spots.
- Maynards Bassetts is adding a new soft jelly product to its portfolio, said to drive young adults ‘wild’.
- Aimia Foods has announced the launch of Levi Roots Caribbean Snack Pots, and says it’s in response to consumer demand for ethnic foods.