New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flower and White has unveiled its new range of Meringue Bars in Raspberry and Chocolate flavours.
- Artisan confectionery brand Goupie has revealed that it will be launching its Salted Sticky Toffee product in a 180g sharing size format.
- UK chocolate company Whitakers Chocolates has capitalised on the success of its range of personalised chocolate bars with the addition of the ColourBox.
- Tangerine Confectionery is marking the 170th anniversary of Barratt with a Spring relaunch of the retro sweets brand.
- Cornwall, UK-based Chocolarder is set to launch an Easter egg filled with a combination of black bees’ honey, Madagascan vanilla, unrefined sugars and a serving of sea buckthorn from the nearby coast.