New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kind Healthy Snacks has entered the protein bar category with the release of its Protein From Real Food bars.
- British hand-cooked crisp brand Tyrrells has added to its range with the launch of the new Scrum’ptious British beef & Suffolk ale crisps – just in time to mark the start of the NatWest 6 Nations Championship.
- UK snack and biscuit manufacturer Pladis has launched a new Hazelnut flavour as part of the McVitie’s Hobnobs Nibbles range.
- Cadbury and Oreo will be coming together once again in both tablets and bags this February with two new sharing products: Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Sandwich and Cadbury Oreo Bites.
- Bite UK, the retail arm from the stable of Eurostar Commodities, has announced the launch of its new snack range produced for YO! Sushi.