New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Hershey Company-owned confectionery brand Reese’s is looking ahead to Easter with the UK launch of its Peanut Butter Creme Eggs.
- Cadbury’s Premier League partnership is moving into biscuits with the launch of the on-pack promotion with Cadbury Fingers – Finders Keepers.
- UK-based Prewett’s has launched Mini’s, a new gluten-free cheese biscuit.
- Whitworths has partnered with Aardman to create an advertising campaign for Bright Little Nuts – its nut snack targeted at children.
- ONE Brands, the maker of ONE Bars which contain 20g of protein and 1g of sugar per serving, has announced the launch of its newest flavour, Red Velvet Cake.