New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Pladis owned snacking brand Go ahead! has extended its range of goodness bars with the introduction of a coconut flavour.
- In preparation of Valentine’s Day, UK chocolate company Whitakers Chocolates has created a range of cupid-inspired confectionery.
- Pladis has announced its latest product innovation for 2017 with the launch of the new Tuc Mini’s range.
- Cadbury Creme Egg will be back on TV screens across the UK from 1 January 2018 as the Easter product returns to stores.
- Confectionery major The Hershey Company has agreed to acquire Skinny Pop parent Amplify Snack for $1.6 billion, a move that should be applauded according to some analysts.