New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats is introducing two new flavours – Birthday Cake and Cookies ‘n’ Creme.
- Mondelēz International-owned Cadbury Biscuits is extending its biscuit range with the addition of two new products from the Cadbury Freddo brand.
- UK confectionery brand Simpkins has launched three limited edition sweet flavours in time for Christmas.
- Wessanen UK-owned gluten-free brand Mrs Crimble’s has launched its new Deeply Dippy Choc Macaroons.
- UK chocolate company Whitakers Chocolates is now certified to manufacture chocolate approved by the Rainforest Alliance, Fairtrade and sustainable farming programme UTZ, a move it says will broaden its opportunities in international markets.