New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- UK confectioner Buttermilk is launching a new range of filled Easter eggs and hot cross bun flavoured fudge for Easter 2018.
- Snacking brand Eat Real has unveiled its new range of raw Nut Shots, designed to provide energy boosts throughout the day.
- UK-based Adam’s Chocolate has launched bitesize packs of its goji berry & pistachio flavour and mint flavour organic cold pressed chocolate.
- Ferrero-owned chocolate spread brand Nutella has launched a £1 million Christmas campaign.
- Global snacking firm Pladis has revealed its insights into ‘the new breed of snackers’ in the UK, with younger consumers snacking more than any previous generation.