New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- British confectioner Fudge Kitchen is expanding its export business after securing a listing with Russia-based with Globus Gourmet.
- In response to growing consumer demand for healthier lunchbox ingredients, Eat Real has launched two new multipacks of its gluten-free and vegan snacks.
- Walkers has announced the results of its ‘Choose me or Lose me?’ campaign which saw its most popular flavours battling it out against overseas contenders.
- Confectionery giant The Hershey Company has announced the launch of Hershey’s Gold bars, the fourth flavour in the brand’s 22-year history.
- Luxury chocolate company Love Cocoa has launched what it claims is the first vegan avocado chocolate bar in Europe.