New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PepsiCo owned brand Snack-a-Jacks has launched a new on the go range of rice cakes called ‘Minis’.
- Green & Black’s has launched a Red Riding Hood-themed TV campaign to promote its new Velvet Edition range.
- Mentos has become the first confectionery brand in North America to use Velcro Companies’ Press-Lok closure system.
- British confectionery business Sweetdreams has revealed that its new Choc Lick ‘N’ Dip product will be available in stores from November.
- West African inspired snacks brand Chika’s Snacks has unveiled its chilli and lime cashews in Sainsbury’s supermarkets.