New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Pladis owned brand McVitie’s has unveiled its Halloween themed cakes range.
- Nairn’s has expanded its gluten-free range with the addition of Nairn’s Gluten Free Chunky Biscuit Breaks.
- Artisan British chocolate brand Choc on Choc has announced the launch of its 2017 festive Belgian chocolate collection.
- The Snaffling Pig Co has revealed that its pork snack products are now available in Tesco stores across the UK.
- PepsiCo’s Cheetos brand has announced the return of its Mac n’ Cheetos snack as a permanent edition in the US.