New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Godiva is rolling out a new line of chocolate across the US, with each piece said to symbolise important milestones in the Belgian chocolatier’s heritage.
- Malt loaf brand Soreen is bringing back its limited edition Halloween ‘Scream’ range.
- Nestlé International Travel Retail (NITR) has unveiled a range of products and experiences across its KitKat, Smarties and Nestlé Swiss brands for 2018.
- Copperpot Originals has reinvented two festive flavours of fudge for the winter season: Apple & Cinnamon Butter Fudge and Christmas Spiced Butter Fudge.
- US-based Mariani Nut Company has launched snack-sized 1.5-oz packs of whole almonds and whole roasted almonds with sea salt.