New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Scottish oats company Stoats has secured three UK listings with retailer Sainsbury’s for its Porridge Oat Bar multipacks.
- As part of a £1 million investment in its branded sugar portfolio, UK-based Tangerine Confectionery is launching a TV advertising campaign for its Softies range.
- PepsiCo-owned brand Pop Works & Company is aiming to ignite the popcorn segment with the launch of its new Glazed & Glory and Drizzled Delights variants.
- Popcorn producer Jimmy’s has announced the launch of its healthy Pure Popcorn range in the UK.
- In response to an increasing trend for red lentils, Calbee-owned brand Yushoi is adding a new variant to its range, Barbecue Red Lentil snacks.