New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Mars Chocolate North America’s Twix brand has announced that Twix Dark, Twix White and Twix Peanut Butter varieties will all be available to consumers by the end of 2017.
- Snack brand Mondelēz International is bringing back Cadbury Dairy Milk Tiffin as a permanent addition to the range to encourage growth within the tablets category.
- Chocolatier Paul A Young has extended his chocolate range with the launch of three new products featuring California Prunes.
- Toosum, a US gluten-free and vegan oatmeal bar company, has purchased health food company KUTOA for an undisclosed sum.
- KP Snacks has acquired popcorn business Butterkist from Tangerine Confectionery for an undisclosed sum.