New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New ethical food brand MIA has landed in the UK with a six-strong range of Madagascan single origin, bean-to-bar chocolates.
- Burton’s Biscuit Company has announced a new advertising campaign for its £50 million Maryland brand.
- Mr Stanley’s Confectionery has launched three new flavours of alcohol-themed fudges at international confectionery trade show ISM in Germany.
- Kent Crisps has announced that it will be adding a ham & mustard flavour to its crisps range.
- Mondelēz International’s biscuit brand Mikado has introduced a new flavour to the UK market with the launch of Mikado Dark Intense.