Gluten Free and Free From Conference
Date: 26 March 2019 - 27 March 2019
Free from is one of the fastest growing bakery sectors. The food industry is under constant pressure to meet the demands of increasingly health conscious and food savvy consumers. Campden BRI has a long history of research, innovation and expertise to help industry find solutions in this area.
The third gluten free and free from bakery conference will bring together industry experts and academics to discuss key research and share solutions with the free from bakery sector. The conference will provide:
- an in-depth review of the market from industry experts
- updates from key ingredient and technology suppliers
- an update on the latest research into free from bakery
- information on the risks in free from bakery
- insights into novel ingredient solutions
Professor Christina Rosell from IATA will present the findings of her group’s latest research into gluten free bakery products and Dr Rachel Ward will discuss risk management in a free from supply chain.