New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Africa-inspired health food brand Aduna has revealed the launch of a new range of Superfood Energy Bars.
- Cadbury has revealed that it will be opening its doors and inviting the nation to ‘go madbury for Cadbury’ this July.
- Irish cookie producer East Coast Bakehouse has announced that it has secured its first national listing in the UK with Morrisons.
- Big Bear Confectionery, owner of Just Brazils, is introducing a new product to its Just range.
- This August, Outstanding Foods, the 100% plant-based foods start-up company, will be launching its debut product – Pig Out *Pigless* Bacon Chips.