New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Burts Chips is launching another flavour in its series of partnerships with beverage companies – this time with Bourbon brand Jim Beam.
- Pladis has announced a new variant to its Jaffa Cakes range, Jaffa Cakes Lemon and Lime.
- Big Bear Confectionery, owner of the Poppets brand, is launching a new format in time for Halloween.
- Thomas Fudge’s, famous for its premium range of Florentines, has announced a full packaging rebrand.
- Irish cookie producer East Coast Bakehouse has announced that it has secured its first national listing in the UK with Morrisons.