New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goupie has added a new flavour to its 80g snack boxes: Sesame Butter Goupie.
- The Hershey Company has announced that it is partnering with manufacturer of ready-to-eat bakery products Café Valley to introduce a new range of coffee cake bites.
- The latest addition to Yorkshire Crisps’ snacks range – Oyster, Chilli & Lemon flavour – is now available in single 40g foil bags as well as in re-sealable 100g drums.
- Jelly Belly Candy Company has announced the debut of its new Jelly Belly Gummi Pet Line; a collection of large, novelty gummies in animal shapes.
- Mars Chocolate Drinks and Treats has expanded its sharing ice cream range with two new products: Bounty Ice Cream Multipack and Maltesers Ice Cream Multipack.