New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wessanen UK-owned gluten-free brand Mrs Crimble’s has launched its new Deeply Dippy Choc Macaroons.
- UK chocolate company Whitakers Chocolates is now certified to manufacture chocolate approved by the Rainforest Alliance, Fairtrade and sustainable farming programme UTZ, a move it says will broaden its opportunities in international markets.
- Snacking brand Eat Real has unveiled its new range of raw Nut Shots, designed to provide energy boosts throughout the day.
- UK-based Adam’s Chocolate has launched bitesize packs of its goji berry & pistachio flavour and mint flavour organic cold pressed chocolate.
- UK confectioner Buttermilk is launching a new range of filled Easter eggs and hot cross bun flavoured fudge for Easter 2018.
- Ferrero-owned chocolate spread brand Nutella has launched a £1 million Christmas campaign.