New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dried fruit, nuts and seeds producer Whitworths has launched Bright Little Nuts, a range of single serve nut packs created for children aged 5+.
- UK confectionery manufacturer Lees of Scotland has added to its teacake collection with the launch of its new Caramel Teacake.
- Burton’s Biscuit Company has extended its £9.5 million Fish ‘n’ Chips brand portfolio, with the addition of a new thin, crispy variant, Crisp ‘n’ Fin, targeting sharing occasions.
- Artisan British chocolate brand Choc on Choc has unveiled its new Belgian chocolate range for Halloween.
- Euro Food Brands, the official distributor of the Hershey Company products, has revealed it will be supplying a new range of Reese’s branded Christmas products to UK retailers this year.