New Product Round Up
Here is your weekly round-up of sweets and snacks news from our sister site, Sweets and Savoury Snacks World. If you have any new product launches you would like to be featured on the site, please contact email@example.com.
- Pladis-owned biscuit brand McVitie’s has extended its Digestives Nibbles range with a new milk chocolate orange flavour.
- Flowers Foods snack brand Mrs. Freshley’s is partnering with Mondelēz International’s Oreo Cookies to introduce Mrs. Freshley’s Brownie Made with Oreo Cookie Pieces.
- Nairn’s has extended its gluten-free range to include Nairn’s Gluten-Free Super Seeded Oatcakes, tapping into increasing demand for seeded products.
- Mondelēz International-owned chocolate brand Green & Black’s is launching its first product without an organic or Fairtrade label in the UK.
- UK Fairtrade retailer Co-op is to list two impulse bars from Divine Chocolate.